2012年10月8日月曜日

First Entry!!

Hello, this is the first Entry of my blog.

My name is Naomi Isobe, I am a student of  lauguage and communication English corse of YPU.
Please call me Naomi.

I like listening to music such as BEATLES, Ikimonogakari, and so on. And I like to sing a song!!And I also like to study English.

My goal at YPU is to be a fluent English speaker. I know that I couldn't speak much English now, and if I continue to study English in Japan, may be I can't be like a native speaker.

But I want to communicate with forigen pople, so I want to learn daily conversations at YPU and practice English communication from now onward.

So, I will do my best on every English class and speak positive, and comunicate with teachers and exchange students! Bsides, I will go to Canada next year as a  abroad study program on YPU!

I hope you to know about me.
Thank you for your reading.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿